Administrative Office Assistant I
Towner Communications is rapidly growing both in our sales and our technology offerings. Our strong roots and established reputation mean that we are able to expand our brand and better serve our vast client base. We're looking to add an Administrative Office Assistant I, who is interested in being a part of our tight knit team of out-of-the-box thinkers, and is driven by an overall passion for business.
This is an entry level position, with the trajectory of growing into an executive position. No experience is required, but you must be an aggressive hunter of opportunities, and a self motivator. We'll teach you our process, and the most successful team member will be an outside of the box problem solver.
To be successful at Towner, you must be a self-starter, high goal achiever, high energy individual with a positive attitude, realizing that consistent personalized focused activity will drive success. We also really like people who are awesome.
- Greet customers and guests at front desk
- Handle day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as building point of contact.
- Answer Service and Operations Calls
- Enter Service Orders and well has maintain Client information in CRM
- Meets deadlines for assigned tasks.
- Ensures 100% employee and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates business meetings.
- Provide general and clerical administrative support.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Maintains supplies inventory/refreshments.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years administrative assistant/receptionist experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Candidates must have professional attitude, strong communication skills, and a pleasant personality.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and executives.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Professional image